Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil: Wire Gauge and Number of Turns [FIX]

On Thursday, July 04, 2013 01:47:57 AM Brandon Hendershot wrote:
> >... I have one more question I couldn't quite find the answer to: What is
>
> "Secondary Q"?
>

> This much I'd still like to hear a little bit about.

"Secondary Q" is the Q factor of the secondary coil.
From:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductor#Q_factor

"The quality factor (or Q) of an inductor is the ratio of its inductive reactance to its resistance
at a given frequency, and is a measure of its efficiency."