Re: [TCML] Suspect component

     Just my opinion but if the idea is to drive a TC, and you are only
using one MOT, why bother with a ballast at all?  Or a doubler for that
matter?  If you go solid state like SISG or the like a single MOT should
work fantastic as is, and you can limit spark length by changing BPS
(assuming triggered SISG).  I made a rotary gap coil using twin MOTs with
no doubler and it works great, but may be overpowered for your application.
 I'm interested to see what your end game is here...

Scott Bogard.