Re: [TCML] Tesla Technology Research new website location and request

Thanks for your work on this, Jeff.  Bill's site was has always been a
tremendous inspiration to me over the years, and it is good to know that
this it will continue to exist to inspire others, as well as myself, as
time continues to pass.

Jon