Re: [TCML] Video on magnetic demos

Interesting video, Russell.  It reminds me of the old "Mr. Wizard" series.
 Are magnets ever used in Tesla coils?  I liked the part at the end where
magnetism is used to make things float in the air.  I have a thing that has
strong magnets in it such that it will hold a floating spinning top.  You
have to balance it just right to get  the top to stay there.  I managed a
few seconds once.  Does this same person have a video about a Tesla coil?

Becky