Re: [TCML] JavaTC

Hi Tim,

Yeah, I work 8 to 5 California time and only see emails at night. I sent you one tonight regarding the toroid input. You have to click ADD to add the input values to the model. If your actually doing that and still having issues, I need to know.

Regarding the pri and sec touching: Are you getting a "CRASH" dialog? This happens when the wires physically touch between the two coils. The size of the primary wire or tubing is considered also during that. I would like to know the details about that. For example, can you recreate it? If you can, then it should happen on any pc with that data.

Let me know,
Bart