Re: [TCML] uk source for Neon Transformer

Stuart - I looked around my local area for neon sign shops and emailed them
asking about old non-GFI neon transformers. Didn't get anywhere with that,
so I just bought a new one from signbuyer.co.uk. I emailed them asking
about GFI, and a nice chap replied and said they're shipped with GFI
built-in but it's actually just a module that is easily removed. He emailed
me good instructions for how to remove it, and it was dead simple.

I'm happy to send the instructions if you like.

Mike