[TCML] Teslacoil for photoshoot in California July 15/16

Is anyone interested in a photoshoot with a Tesla coil for a Calendar in California on July 15/16?

Easy stuff but needs a few feet of spark at least from an elevated breakout point down onto a 6 foot earthed rod. This is one possible effect taken at my place in 2009.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/perth_photo/discuss/72157614398385203/#comment72157615973524425.
No-one will be near when the Tesla coil is on. It is a simple case of a the subject holding a 6 foot earthed object. A flash is taken at the start of a long exposure and the subject runs away in darkness. I have done similar with children so it is easy and reliable to do. People are 20 feet away when the TC is fired. Once he is clear, then run the sparks for 1-5 seconds then the exposure is completed. I can give more details as needed if you haven't done this stuff before - like retuning, long breakouts, fan, earthing of the rod etc.

Direct correspondence to Lauren Zurchin at <laurenzurchin@xxxxxxxxx> with a copy to me <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> so I know that it happens.
If no-one can do it then I will put it to 4HV as well

Peter
tesladownunder.com

Lets do it! I want to do it and I know I can photograph that, easy. Let's get the word out! Ps, the shoot would be on the 15th or 16th of July. I'm working with tight author schedules so there's not really much wiggle room. I could do the Sunday or weds if I had to, but that Monday or Tues is best (preferably Tues if it doesn't matter)

Thanks so much!

Lauren