Re: [TCML] Model for NST

Hi Carl,

A complete simulation model for a static gap TC can be found on my web site
at http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/gapsim.htm  There is a link for the pspice
model.

Terry Fritz gets credit for creating the initial 15/60 NST model.  Note
that the NST is comprised of two series-connected devices to achieve a
center-tapped device; the pri & sec parameters of each is listed
individually.  This model has proven to be accurate.

Have fun!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA