Re: [TCML] Variac Faceplate

On 6/23/2013 12:31 AM, Andrew Robinson wrote:
Any one out there have a variac faceplate for a panel that's in great condition they would be willing to part with? Have not used them in awhile and cant seem to relocate an easy source online. Please reply to me off list if you have one you'd be willing to sell and ship.

Thanks guys,
~Andrew
I guess I should be a little more specific ha. I'm looking for a 0-140v faceplate. My current knob is 5in in diameter, so maybe a 6in+ dia faceplate. Minimum .5in center hole. The variac is an old Type V20 (20A) from General Radio Co.

Thanks everyone