Re: [TCML] Seek Los Angeles Tesla Coil... (fwd)

Especially if this is a 'non-paying' gig... If the promoters want to foot
the bill for a specific insurance rider, then maybe. However, entities who
carry their own insurance (ie; KVa Effects for example) likely won't 'do
it for free'.

Even when Danielle and I did performances, either the sponsoring entity
carried the liability, or we did non-public gigs. Period.

All I can say is good luck on this one.

- b