Re: [TCML] Seek Los Angeles Tesla Coil... (fwd)

It seems that there is a fair amount of cross over between the two
hobbies.  In the 90's I went to the fireworks list that I was on to find
out about others interested in tesla coils.  Both produce firey exciting
displays and provide great learning opportunities.