Re: [TCML] Quick and Cheap Toroid

It looks plenty smooth enough and the benefits of any more work will be strictly aesthetic.

Ed

Brandon Hendershot wrote:

I'm afraid I don't have another night to spend on filling and sanding...
The shallow areas are all but steep, it would take an entire coat of filler
to get anywhere and I still don't think it would turn out as good as I hope.
Although I imagine I could do what you're describing with lacquer and
sandpaper, no? It might be a bit tougher to sand the harder surface, but it
would give me the forward progress that I need. I've ditched the spray
paint route, in case the context didn't give it away.
How many hours did you spend on the filling and sanding stage with your 8"
toroid?

Many thanks,
Brandon H. (Thought there was another Brandon around here at some point)