[TCML] Neons, mots and Variacs for sale.

 I have 4 Franceformer 15kv. 30ma. transformers for sale. Id like $25 each for them. They are not perfect looking but all function 100 percent. They were from signs that were removed and have never been in a Tesla coil circuit. I can ship them in medium flat rate boxes. I also have some 12kv. and 15kv. 30 ma franceformers that dont come with the normal bushings on the side but have two porcelain wells on the top. I think two of these could be shipped in one box.

 I also have several mots. 4 of them are quite large. Id like $10 each for those and $5 for the average size ones. I would imaging I could probably fit 4 in a small flat rate box.

 Next are several variacs.

 240v. in and 0-280v out at 15amps- $80each
 240v. in and 0-280v out at 16amps- $80each
 240v. in and 0-280v out at 9 amps-  $50each
 120v. in and 0-140v out at 22amps- $50
 120v. in and 0-120v out at 15amps- $50each

 Im thinking the 240 at 15 amp would 15 be a large flat rate box and the rest a medium.
They dont have covers or knobs but all are 100% working.

These items are in Oshkosh WI and local pickup is welcome. If you are interested in anything please contact me off list and I will provide a detailed description and pictures of anything listed. I may be interested in trades if anyone has any larger 80 pin scsi drives.  I do have other neons 7.5kv 60ma and larger.

 Thank you,

Scott