From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Brandon Hendershot
Sent: 23 March 2013 20:47
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Designing a Coil Around a SRSG

Hi Phil,

I was reading that last night actually, very interesting indeed. Too bad I
can't make use of it.
Considering that, will the recommended value of 55.3nf be 'good enough'? I
was also thinking of running a higher multiple of 120bps and dropping the
capacitance. But to achieve the same output power I'd need to double the
input mA, right? Any other downsides to going beyond 120bps with my NSTs?

Thanks,
Brandon H.

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/external.html