[TCML] 942 destructive high voltage test

A little while ago I posted to find out if anyone did some recent testing
on the 942 caps.

There was no response, so I decided to sacrifice 5 of my 942s for the
cause.
(In the mean time I found that Terry Fritz tested one of these caps back in
2001
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/capacitors/GeekCaps.htm)

Each cap was hooked up to the output of a BAUR PGK 25 High Voltage Test Set
to measure the leakage current while increasing the (dc) voltage until they
finally started to fail internally or blew up.

Anyone who's interested in the results: 942 cap
test<https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjcuskwabhhrsat/942%20Cap%20test.pdf>
I'd like to invite you to draw your own conclusions and to discuss them
here.

Mark