Re: [TCML] At a loss. No light on second coil

No. But now that I think of it, that was the only time I could smell ozone.
Since then I have not been that close. I think as others have stated, is a
power arc.
I swung by the local metal recycling facility yesterday and got some .25
inch tungsten rod I'll have to cut down and ordered a new sheet of
phenolic. I'll have the new gap up soon. I think I'll start with with half
the cap and go from there.