Re: [TCML] At a loss. No light on second coil

When you've got the rotary right, the cap will do just fine imho.
The specs of your coil are about the same as mine,
5inch coil with 900 turns, 5x20" toroid and the exact same mmc, good for 5
foot sparks.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/748MJL <https://www.youtube.com/user/748MJL>