Re: [TCML] Burnt Joint (Cap Bank)

Hi Michael,

I see nothing in the images that would looks seriously amiss.  It's my
guess that the joint was just poorly soldered, came apart due to mechanical
stress before power was applied, and the resulting gap simply arced after
power was applied.  I think if you just solder the loose wire back to its
cap, all should be well.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA