Re: [TCML] Still Interference from Tank Circuit

Hi John,

I'm not sure how the house is wired, if that's what you're asking. The coil
and the computer are plugged into neighboring outlets, maybe six feet
apart. I can definitively say they're on the same circuit, possibly in
parallel, but I can't say for sure.
Something that occurred to me recently, the tank circuit was positioned
rather close to the computer while I was testing, no more than two feet. Do
you think there could have been enough power going through the test leads
(no coils, mind you) to radiate enough energy to effect the computer not so
far away?
I'd sink a few dedicated ground rods, but the soil here is far too rocky
and dry to get anything makeshift done adequately.

Thanks,
Brandon