From: "Phil Tuck" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 7:28:25 AM
Subject: [TCML] Theft of YouTube Videos

Don't wish to wander OT here but: anyone with a video on YouTube of their
coil - be vigilant.
How's this for a cheek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ANNKQIiNk
Not only does he steal Kevin's video, but for the description he then cuts &
pastes multiple descriptions from other coils, that are on YouTube, in an
effort to attract viewings based on a search result.
Getting YouTube to remove anything can be like having teeth extracted,
unless it's a copyrighted music track.

Regards
Phil Tuck

www.hvtesla.com