Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 3:37 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Mot power supply question

Hello List,

I have a quick question on Mot stacks. I have my coil up and running
great with my 4 pack, but my goal, at least until I can find a pig, is
a 6 pack. I started out this way but have had problems burning up my
mots. Not always the last ones on the legs either. So far I have
killed 6 of them and have now acquired 2 more and want to give this a
go again.

<BIG SNIP>