Re: [TCML] DIY dent-proof Toroids

On 05/25/2013 07:35 PM, mddeming@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Wouldn't be economical for me as I would have to add
> in the cost of the milling machine which I don't have. :^((

I don't think you need for a milling machine, as it's just a torroid and
not a precision piece of equipment.  You're just knocking down the foam,
so rotating the torroid and using a razor knife on it would get it close
enough to finish off with sandpaper (like the screen type that is used
for drywall that doesn't get clogged up).  Same with the lightweight
spackling, which is even easier to sand down.

Jon