Re: [TCML] Re:Re:(TCML) Is a TC reversible?

The main issue I see here is that the receiving coil will only receive a small percentage of the radiated energy of the transmitter. Might as well just use a radio receiver. I don't see any way to recover anything even approaching a significant amount of energy, unless the coils are in very very close proximity.
Dan K.