[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Disc Dia. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Disc Dia.

Tim,

"Smells bad" doesn't narrow it down too much.  They all stink when you
machine them.

Is it opaque red-brown (Phenolic), cherry red (fiberglass / epoxy), or
translucent jade green (glass epoxy) in color?

Any of the three should work, just don't use transparent acrylic, 'cause
it tends to shatter at high speeds, especially when it gets hot.

Dave