[Home][2013 Index] [TCML] (no subject) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] (no subject)

Nov 4 at 8:32 PM
Hi list,

 I need to clear out some stuff that I won't be using.First I have about 30 Franceformer neons model 15030pbkmg-51 and 12030pbkmg-51.15kv. 30ma and 12kv. 30ma.  Because they have no large bushings just spring terminals in porcelain wells two of these could be packed in a large flat rate box. Id like to get $10 each for these plus the flat rate fee for shipping.
 Next are a pair of powerstat 15 amp 0-280 volt and a GE voltpac 16 amp 0-280 volt. Id like $20 each for these and I believe they fit in a medium flat rate box(maybe a large though). No covers with them or knobs but they work. Also I have a few 120v 1800 watt Luxotrol units. 15 each on these. They were really designed as strictly a wall mount light dimmer and had switches on them to cut power when turned all the way down. The switches are missing and they have leads for input and output connections.
 If anyone is interested please contact me off list and I can take pictures of any of this and email them.
 I would really like to have someone pick all this up and avoid shipping. That being said Id make someone a really good deal like $300 for all including a big pile of additional neons. Some missing a bushing or chipped. 12 and 15 kv 30ma and a lot of 7.5 and 9 kv 60ma. and a few 12 and 15 kv. 60 ma thrown in too.
 If anyone is interested let me know as I plan to scrap the neons for copper soon. I would much rather have these get used for Tesla coils or other projects (can't bring myself to scrap the variacs yet ) All this is located in Oshkosh WI. 54904.

Scott