[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] NST Repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST Repair

I would build a wood bracket to hold the transformer upside down suspended
over a disposable large aluminum roasting pan.

Set it in the oven and gradually up the temperature until the tar starts
dripping out.  Keep it there for a couple hours.

I would pot it in mineral oil.  You can get this cheap from any "country"
store that sells horse and other critter stuff.

Vaseline can leave pockets of air.

Dave