[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] NST Repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST Repair

Hi Tim,

Has it got to be NSTs? If not, you may consider going with a small pig or PT for your project. They require external ballasting but are built like a Sherman tank and unlike NSTs, are actually pretty hard to kill in Tesla duty. Not sure your location would make it practical to ship to you, but I may have a PT that would fit the bill for you if you'd be interested.

David Rieben

Sent from my iPhone