[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] NST Repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST Repair

Hi David,

Thank you for the offer. I'm trying to to rebuild a dead coil I built many
years ago. It was powered by two paralleled 9/60 NST.
The quick fix is to replace the two transformers and rewind the secondary.

I do have a PT, but it is way too much power for this little TC.

Thanks again,

Tim