[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress.

Hi Greg,

Big fun ahead!  You might consider a delta-delta or delta-wye xfmr
config;  much better phase balancing, harmonic content, and response to
fault conditions.

Another Greg in a parallel universe in a time before the Internet tried
a similar thing:  http://lod.org/misc/Leyh/Papers/TCBA_GELeyh.pdf

Note:  Continued strikes to vehicles will blow the bead seals on
pneumatic tires.  -GL