[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML

Thank you,

the discs have a diameter of ca. 7"(180mm) and the sparklength is ca. 2.5" (65 mm).
It is really a very small machine :).

Greets, Arne