[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress. and housing MOT's [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress. and housing MOT's

I was told the wood that was used in the transformers was Sitka Spruce.

I agree about modern alternatives being a better ( safer) choice...

Regards,
BrianB