[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Large coil in New York area for video shoot? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Large coil in New York area for video shoot?

As Bayley pointed out, QCW sparks from a DRSSTC or Tube coil make for
more impressive high speed footage. You can actually see the spark
grow throughout it's lifetime. Here's a video I posted a few years ago
that shows the sort of effect you can capture with only 1000FPS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfH7p8C-a6g