[TCML] New Toroid

I am thinking of ordering a 8" x 40" 38pf or 10" x 40" 40pf foam toroid from the place in ohio for my 6KW 4" coil.
current is 2 6" x 23"ish stacked for around 26pf and I get multiple streamers with a breakout point.
Toroid power equation suggest I go with almost a 70" major diameter, but that's just way too large ascetically for me.

Whats the lists opinion of 8" or 10" minor diameters to make up the lost capacitance a little bit.
You guys think i'm going to have problems breaking out at all if I go to large on the minor OD?
In either case I have to add a few turns to the primary (I have extra slots, so not a big deal)

BTW if i do end up ordering one of these and people want to piggy back on my order, your more than welcome to drop me a line.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."