From: Phil Tuck <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 5:35 am
Subject: RE: [TCML] Howdy everyone! Funny idea!

Sorry, but to me at least it seems like it will become just a short step
away from a chat room then.

(taken from the monthly policy reminder)
"  One liner and one word posts - "LOL", "Kewl", "Way to go" - are not
  useful.  Posts must have a useful point; this is not a chat room."

Regards
Phil T

www.hvtesla.com