Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 3:54 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: Coil Died

Hey Tim,

When ever I blew a neon tranny they didn't smoke a winding just opened. The performance changed so I took them off the system put power to them then checked each leg to ground with a screwdriver and every time found a dead side. That's what happens when your too stubborn too build a Terry filter. Good thing I had a sign shop and lots of neon trannies laying around.

Stan