From: Steve <youngster@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 8:15 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Treadmill Motor Question

David,

Just center your flywheel on your rotor, clamp the two together, and drill
13 holes through both.  Then use machine screws with two nuts (for safety)
to fasten it.  If your machine screws stick out some, you can add more nuts
on a few of the screws to help balance your rotor.  This worked fine for my
RSG.

Steve Y.