[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] fluid quenched rotary spark gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] fluid quenched rotary spark gap

"filled with dielectric oil."

I will be using an oil specifically made for quenching electric arcs. If
the manufacturers claims are to be believed it will not break down.