[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] FW: Tesla Coil name for project? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] FW: Tesla Coil name for project?

Hi guys,
 I have a project due in on the 9th may and I am not sure what to call it. My project aim was to take tests for the resonant frequency for the primary and secondary then compare the calculations.... which I got spot on.The idea of the name is to have a small sentence of around 5 plus words, any ideas?It would be great if you could help.You can view my project by clicking on the link below.
For some reason, things are out of place when i uploaded the file, but it is still suitable to read.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byy_HG-ibF2VV3J6bEVIWEhOdjg/edit

Thanks Matthew