[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Vce saturation voltage [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Vce saturation voltage

Hehe this was my measurement. Current waveform was captured with Pearson
current transformer and inverter output voltage was captured with high
voltage differential probe. Sloping you see here is indeed voltage drop
over The C-E terminals but major part of it is actually caused by igbt
module infernal inductance and voltage drop over it. At high currents on
large modules (cm600 at 2.8kA) this voltage drop can be 100V or more.