From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mddeming--- via
Tesla
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 4:21 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] VTTC question.

Hi All,

I was wondering if 833s can be paralleled in a Hartley or Armstrong
oscillator circuit, or if the small differences between them would cause one
to do all the work while the other just provides heat for the shop. I have 4
and was thinking of using them in pairs on each side. Anyone have experience
in this?

Matt D.