[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] 2nd Annual DC Memorial Teslathon [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 2nd Annual DC Memorial Teslathon

Hey all,
The 2nd Annual DC Memorial Teslathon is set for Sat. Sept. 6th 2014. It's a little late notice but some things were up in the air that had to be figured out. K.R.E.C.(formally K.R.E.W. built by DC) will be there along with Ashes of Bruiser 1 built with parts from DC's Bruiser and Sparky Matic(my 9") and Jeremiah's old reliable coil along with some table top coils. We'll also be exploding wires and cans along with lighting up the sky with some nice lasers. New this year a 1watt(blue I think) laser with scanners to generate patterns on clouds if there are any.

General admission- $10.- Students and list members-$5. Which includes Mom's homemade Sloppy Joes, chips and soda or water. If you bring a coil or laser or interesting display admission is free.

Location link-  https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=seamonkey-a&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&cid=5826573449582536396&q=gw+metal+works&ei=C0jzU6jbOpKNyATK94HYBA&ved=0CBQQtQMwAA

Hope to see you.
Mike, Jeremiah, and Stan

p/s Hey Dan and Bert if your up too some door prize donations again please contact me off list.

Thanks