[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Oscilliscope for DRSSTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Oscilliscope for DRSSTC

I highly recommend the Rigol 1000 series as what Kramnik mentioned. I'd
stay away from ​other Chinese clones of any sort of micro portable scopes.
For specific recommendations, the Rigol 1074z is probably the best you can
get on the market today for the price point.