[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

Dear Alex,
I have a 1kW unit and have not noticed any ill effects from standing near
it.

I have though been given a mild case of the shakes by discharging it
through my body and accidental small electrocutions.

Makes you wonder how Tesla lived so long when he dosed himself with x-rays
and passed huge currents through his body melting steel bars, and placing
his head inside induction heaters.

My opinion is that if Tesla lived to eighty doing all this and more I am
perfectly safe - I won't be making myself part of the circuit anymore tho!

Maybe you could sell small coils as Aura clensers? Haha

-Wil