[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

Then her aura was weird because the day I stood near a very large Tesla
coil was one of the best experiences of my life.  I found it delightful and
invigorating as I felt its field of energy.  I was, of course, at a safe
distance but close enough to feel.  This might be a good thing to
experiment with, that is, different people's reaction to the energy field
of the Tesla coil.  How many find it pleasant or good in some way vs. how
many find it negative?  Does a person's beliefs effect how they feel about
it?  This person was likely some sort of new ager.  Do reactions differ
among different religious groups?  What of the reactions of non-religious
persons? Someone should study this.