[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

And please. It is not a tin-foil hat.

What you are describing is an Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Dave