[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Phasing NST ? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Phasing NST ?

Equal voltage transformer parallel with no problem [correct phasing of course]. If the voltages are different the higher voltage transformer will handle most of the load for lower currents but for higher currents both will function.

John Cooper wrote:

Phasing NST requires you matching the voltage. So two 12kv or 15kv together. But no where have I found if you need to match the current rating? Can I run a 12kv 30ma with a 12 kv 60ma for a total of 90ma? I was thinking they would act like batteries and the higher current one would try to charge the other.
John Cooper

Sent from my Cricket smartphone