[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Bill Wysock Model 13M [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bill Wysock Model 13M

Dave,
There was an old experimental rotary gap that Bill made (I mean 80s or before) and Francis sent me pics of with stuff to sell.  If you are interested contact me
directly or on Facebook or I can send pics from my mobile.
That must have been a magic day.  Whoever has more pics of Bills stuff and his work please send them.  We are trying all we can to preserve his legacy in this field...

Jeff