[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Joint pains with Tesla contact ?Myth [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Joint pains with Tesla contact ?Myth

Every human body experiences electric current differently. Do not assume
that these Tesla effects, for want of a better description, cannot affect
the body and its joints. You cannot define a tolerable electric current
due to body differences.  Would it not be better to error on the side of
conservatism?
Bob in Bellflower.