[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Geek Group HV Fire [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Geek Group HV Fire

HI Chris,

I just heard from the Pupman list serve that you guys had a fire at your HV lab.  I truly hope it was not totally destroyed. Did your big Tesla coil survive? The information the Geek Group has available on youtube was highly instrumental in helping me to build my first and so far only tesla coil. My Tesla coil page is located at the following URL http://www.twotowers.com/tesla/tessie_1_tesla_coil.html and outlines the materials and the procedures I used to build my coil. I have several links pointing to your site. I recently purchased a synchronous rotary spark gap, two 15KV 60mA NST’s from Ed Sonderman who has been a Pupman.com member for some time. The spark gap and the transformers are still residing in WA State with friends, who will hopefully soon be delivering the goods to my home in central California. My TC has been in limbo for a few months now.

Thanks again for all of the information the Geek Group has made available through YouTube!

Peace,
Steffan Heydon