[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] burning plastic hazards [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] burning plastic hazards

During combustion there is no reason that the combustion products will be the same as the original feedstock compounds.
If it does produce Phosgene that would be bad since it was used as poison gas during WW1.
Steve Kadar (BS chem).
Sent from my iPad